For reservations, please fill out the form below and we will contact
you with confirmation of your stay. You can also call or e-mail us;
we welcome you and celebrate your company!
- One night’s deposit or a credit card is required to confirm a reservation, which is fully refundable if canceled fourteen (14) days before your scheduled arrival date. Less than fourteen (14) days, cancellations are subject to a $20 cancellation fee. Three (3) days or less, we will retain the deposit and apply it to a future reservation if we cannot re-book the room. If a room is booked, but no cancellation is received, no one shows up, or the room is not taken for whatever reason, the credit card number taken to reserve the room will be charged for all nights booked. [Two (2) night stays may be required on certain weekends and holidays]
- Check-in is 3-7 pm. It is helpful for us to know your approximate arrival time. Checkout is 11 am. [Other times, by special arrangement]
- We accept cash, travelers checks, personal checks, and major credit cards. (Visa, MC, Discover)
- Special rates are available for groups, corporate, and extended stays.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the house. There is a fee for noncompliance.
- Children are welcome in the company of thoughtful parents.
- We cannot accommodate pets.
- Please call for current rates, appropriate taxes apply.
- We will be happy to assist you in making dinner reservations, tours and tee times. A special dinner with an Amish family can be arranged, but takes a little time since the Amish don’t have telephones in their homes! Please let us know one week before.
• All indoor and outdoor seating options will comply with the appropriate physical distancing guidelines.
• Hand sanitizer station will be available for guests
• We will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly.
• All tables and hard surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
• We will clean and sanitize all linens and hard surfaces in guest rooms after every guest.
• Place settings, utensils, menus, and condiments will either be single-use or will be cleaned and disinfected after every use.
Our small size helps to limit the risk of exposure since there are no crowds.
We also ask that our guests have a responsibility to follow public health authority guidance to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
• If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by rescheduling your stay.
• If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to discuss your concerns with us.
Thank you for booking with us. We hope to see you on a future stay.
Disclaimer: The Tea Kettle Inn makes no warranties with respect to the ultimate effectiveness of the above guidances and assumes no responsibility for assuring compliance by us or any guest with such guidelines.